Possibly one of most recognized name in the business of online dating today, Match.com has been organizing and facilitating dates, relationships, and marriages for the last 21 years.
No matter how good looking an online dating site may be, what matters is how well it works. Match’s one-of-a-kind matching algorithm that individually improves its matching capabilities the more each member uses the site, has made it one of most recognized name in the business of online dating today.
What are the features that have put Match.com ahead of the other players in the field? The primary features that help Match.com to stay ahead are:
- A continuously upgraded matching algorithm that incorporates user feedback and behavior
- Extensive search and discovery chances
- Regular additions of new features and functionalities
Match.com has sustained a leadership role over the last two decades by constantly making improvements to:
- Better suit its users
- Attract a wider range of online daters
- Focus on members to maximize the online dating experience
Unlike other online sites that decide who you are and who you ‘should’ meet – based on lengthy questionnaires – Match.com specifically takes into consideration what (features, attributes, qualities, etc.) you say you want as well as what your actions on the site show you want. The result? An easy to use site that smoothly ‘learns’ who you are and how to match you better, with every login.
More second dates than any other site!
Match.com holds true to its promise that it will continue to help members find what they are looking for – whether it’s a casual date or a serious relationship. With over 20 years of online dating testing and data, it’s safe to say that Match.com knows what it’s doing when it comes to building interpersonal connections. Match.com has all the top of the line features that make for a straightforward, successful online dating experience. And even with all its functionalities, that not only simply works for a variety of audiences, but also continually evolves over time.
From desktop to mobile apps, Match.com offers a high-end user experience, setting a high bar for other dating sites to envy.
- The site provides discovery tools and communication methods to get the job done – and is clear enough to start using from day one.
- Member profiles are thorough, customized to each member, stressing similar hobbies and complementary ‘looking for’ requirements.
- Profiles accommodate numerous photos.
- Can show as much or little information as members choose to share.
- Allows for increased flexibility of use
- Accommodates a large, diverse crowd.
If the consistently growing popularity of Match.com doesn’t impress you, the data released by the site speaks for itself.
- 38% of its members have had a relationship that started on the site and lasted over a month, much longer than almost any other site.
- 33% of Match.com users report having relationships that last longer than four months.
- Data-backed matching algorithm that create matches based on user-provided information and user behavior.
- Well-designed search options with broad filtering proficiencies.
- Hand-picked matches delivered every 24 hours.
- Intelligent inbox that sorts messages based on previous interactions.
- Detailed Connections section organizes all interactions on the site.
- Variety of options allows members to communicate and show interest.
- Unique profile viewing experience shows similarities, matches, and more.
- MatchMe feature lets members send private requests to be added to any other member’s daily matches.
- Profile verification options via social channels and phone.
- Unique matching system ‘rewards’ active users with better placement on site.